12 Moments of Anime #12: Vocaloid Concert (and Merry Christmas!)


If you think about it, Hatsune Miku and Vocaloid actually has nothing to do with anime at all. But you just can't deny the huge impact it has in the otaku fandom and it's influence. It can already be said that Hatsune Miku is a prominent figure in the anime industry, despite never having a single anime produced for her. This is why the Mikupa Concert in AFA11 this year is the most memorable, and most important memory of 2011.

I don't wanna get pulled out of the concert, which is why I didn't take any pictures of the concert itself. But now that I think about it, the possibility of that happen is near impossible, right? Must be the heat of the moment. Anyway, check out this and this for more coverage and pics.

I regret not knowing the newer songs before I went to the concert, because it was so awesome, it made me a Vocaloid fanboy all over again. I used to only bother with Supercell; now my playlist expanded to 74 songs from different composers, like kz, Deco*27, samfree, wowaka, and more.

...I'm so obsessed, I could go on rambling forever, really. I'm sorry this isn't a very interesting post, but I really just wanna save the best for the last, and maybe other Vocaloid fans would feel the same way. But I'll end this here, because today is a important day for friends, family and lovers, right?

Merry Christmas!

P.S.
My Vocaloid Playlist, if anyone wants to compare.

Miku:
Ai Kotoba
Albino
ARiA
Black Rock Shooter
Clover Club
Dear
Dear Cocoa Girls
Eh? Ah, Sou
Electric Angel
Finder
Finder DSLR Remix
From Y to Y
Heartbreaker (Supercell)
Hello, Planet
Hold, Release; Rakshasa and Carcasses
Ievan Polka
Innocence
Kocchi Muite Baby
Koi Suru
Kurukuru Mark no Sugoi (Supercell)
Last Night, Good Night
Light Song (Livetune, kz)
Lilachorn (Livetune, kz)
Line (Supercell)
Marginal
Melody...
Melt
Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru
Moon
My Time
Nekomimi Switch
No, Thank You
Our Music (Livetune, kz)
Packaged
Popipo (Vegetable Juice)
Rollin' Girl
Romeo and Cinderella
Saihate
The Secret Garden
Shooting Star (Livetune, kz)
Sono Ichibyo Slow Motion
Sound
SPiCa
Stargazer
Strobo Nights
Time Machine
Two Breaths Walking
Two Faced Lover
Usotsuki no Parade (Supercell)
Uta Ni Katachi Wa Nai Keredo
VOiCE
World's End Dancehall
World is Mine
Yellow
1/6

Len, Rin, Luka, Duets, and others:
Aku no Meshitsukai
Aku no Musume
Colorful X Melody
Corruption Garden
Double Lariat
Iroha song
Just Be Friends
Kokoro
Kokoro (Game version)
Luka Luka Night Fever
Melancholic
Meltdown
Migikata no Chou (Len)
Migikata no Chou (Rin)
Promise
Rip=Release
Triple Baka